Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nikita May Cherry Full-Zip Hoody


This is on of my favorite hoodies of all time now. I have gotten many compliments on it, the medium fit superb. It did shrink a tad in the wash, but it still fit amazing. The pattern is great, the bunnies are cute, you will just feel awesome in this. It is not a super warm hoodie..but it is not cold. It has a French terry material on the inside which feels great and still feels good after washing and drying.

SIZING: I wear medium in all tops I buy. This medium fit a little baggy when I first got it, not too big, but just looser fit. Then I washed it and it shrunk to a perfect medium fit. Typical to other medium hoodies.


Nikita May Cherry Full-Zip Hoody - Dogfunk.com






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello ! Sorry for my pretty poor english. How long have I seek hoody. I wanted to know if i can you buy it this hoody. Thank you. See you soon :)